Catalog of disciplines in the area 17150 - Pathophysiological Mechanisms of the Visual and Audio-Vestibular Systems
Catalog of disciplines in the area 17151 - Morphophysiology of Facial Structure
All students enrolled in the graduate program must take at least one didactics, one methodology, and one statistics discipline as mandatory disciplines (Minimum Nuclear Curriculum).
- ROO 5740 – Scientific Methodology
- ROO 5713 – Didactic and Pedagogical Aspects in Clinical-Surgical Specialties
- ROO 5719 – Teaching Methodology in Small Groups
- ROO 5744- Advanced Course in Medical Didactics
- ROO 5741 – Basic Biostatistics
In addition to these, students will also be able to take disciplines from the minimum core curriculum (Methodology, Didactics, and Statistics) offered by different Graduate Programs at the Ribeirão Preto Medical School, or USP Units, or at other Teaching Institutions.
However, before taking disciplines in other USP programs or in other educational institutions, students should check the equivalence with the disciplines in our Program and submit a report including: Program of the discipline, schedule, frequency, and grade.
Minimal core curriculum disciplines (Methodology, Didactics, and Statistics) offered by other programs of the Graduate Course of the Ribeirão Preto Medical School:
- RPP 5721 – Methodology and Teaching Practice in Medicine
- RCA 5781 – Quantitative Methods: Basic Statistics
- RCA 5782 – Statistics and Informatics
- RGO 5844 – Statistics Applied to Biosciences
- RMS 5734 – Quantitative Methods