ALUMNI PER STATE
- Adriana Leite Xavier Bertrand – Effective Professor of the Medical course at CEUMA and Volunteer Professor at the Federal University of Maranhão. Responsible for the oculoplastic sector and residency in Ophthalmology at the University Hospital Presidente Dutra of UFMA.
- Alexis Galeno Matos – Preceptor of the Medical Residency of the Leiria de Andrade Foundation, Cearense School of Ophthalmology and FUNCIP, in Fortaleza-CE
- Aline Cabral de Oliveira – PhD Professor in the Department of Speech Therapy at the Federal University of Sergipe, advises students of Scientific Initiation and develops research projects, publishing their articles in national and international journals
- Ariane Damasceno Pellicani – Professor at the Federal University of Sergipe
- Daniel Hardy Melo – Professor at the Federal University of Ceará, advises undergraduate and specialization students in works, and also published articles in national and international journals
- Emanuel Capistrano Costa Jr – Professor of Otorhinolaryngology, Medical School, Federal University of Ceará (FAMED UFC)
- Hissa Tavares de Lima Gradvohl – Assistant physician at Walter Cantidio University Hospital, Federal University of Ceará, advises residents of ophthalmology and Preceptor of Fundação Leiria, in Fortaleza-CE.
- João Paulo de Medeiros Vanderlei – Assistant Professor at the School of Medical Sciences of Paraíba.
- Juliana de Lucena Martins Ferreira – Professor of the Medical Course at the Centro Universitário Christus, in Fortaleza-CE and Preceptor of Medical Residents of the Leiria Foundation, in Fortaleza-CE.
- Marcela Ralin de Carvalho Deda – Professor at the Federal University of Sergipe (UFS)
- Romero Henrique de Carvalho Bertrand – Professor at the Federal University of Maranhão
- Rosimar Costa Penido – Professor at the Federal University of Maranhão – Campus Imperatriz – Center for Social Sciences, Health and Technology
- Adalberto Novaes Silva- Professor at the Federal University of Mato Grosso – UFMT
- Bianka Yukari Nakane Yamasato Katayma – Assistant Physician, advisor at the Medical Residency Service in Ophthalmology at the Beneficent Association of Campo Grande – Santa Casa
- Fuad Moraes Ibrahim – Professor at UNIRG – Gurupi-TO
- Luis Fernando Taranta Martin – Doctor Professor at the Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul.
- Melissa Nara C. Piccinato Pirola –Professor at the University of Brasília, advises students of Scientific Initiation, and final course works.
- Tânia Gisela Biberg-Salum – Professor at Anhanguera University – Uniderp – Campo Grande-MS
- Tarciso Shirmbeck – Physician hired by the School of Health Sciences (ESCS/FEPECS) – Brasília-DF
- Adriano Braga – Professor of the Medical Course at UNIFACEF in Franca-SP.
- Alexandre de Faria Rodrigues – Teaching Assistant at the Medical School of Marília – FAMEMA
- Ana Carla Leite Romero – Ph.D. Professor and Speech Therapist hired at the FAMEMA General Hospital, in Marília-SP.
- Ana Carolina Dias Siqueira – Coordinator of the Technical Course on Food at the Federal Institute of Muzambinho
- Ana Célia Faria – Professor at UNICAMP
- Ana Helena Bannwart Dell Aringa – Speech therapista hired from the Marília Medical School – FAMEMA, advisor of Integrated Multiprofessional Residency in Health
- Carolina Assis Pereira Vilela – Professor at FAMERP – São José do Rio Preto
- Cristiane F. D. Garcia- Professor at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, with recent publications in national journals
- Cassia Senger – Professor at the Dentistry School of Bauru-USP.
- Atílio Maximino Fernandes- Assistant Physician at FAMERP- São José do Rio Preto, teaching class and guiding undergraduate students and Professor at Centro Universitário Rio Preto – UNIRP – in São José do Rio Preto, teaching in the Undergraduate Course in Speech Therapy
- Denise Miyashita – Professor at Universidade do Oeste Paulista, UNOESTE – Presidente Prudente and Preceptor of the medical residency at the Regional Hospital of Presidente Prudente
- Eduardo Raskin – Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Pontifical Catholic University of Campinas, PUC Campinas
- Fabiano Cade Jorge – Professor at the Health Sciences Center at the Federal University of Espírito Santo – ES. He develops research projects, with publications in international journals.
- Flávia Augusta Attié de Castro –Professor of the Medical Course at UNIFRAN, Technical Director of PoupaTempo of Franca.
- Fransérgio Emílio Mantovani Cavallari – Doctor Professor at the School of Health Sciences of Barretos Dr. Paulo Prata, FACISB
- Henrique Augusto Cantareira Sabino – Professor at the Medical School of the Centro Universitário Católico Salesiano Auxilium – UniSalesiano / Araçatura-SP.
- José Raphael M. Campos Montoro – Professor at the Marília Medical School -FAMEMA, advises Scientific Initiation students, develops research projects, publishing his articles in national and international journals
- Julia Santos Costa Chiossi – Speech Therapist at the Brazilian Company of Hospital Services – Ebserh at the Federal University of Triângulo Mineiro – UFTM.
- Leda Maria Tavares Alves – Professor at the State University of the Midwest, UNICENTRO, and hired speech therapist at the Association of Parents and Friends of the Exceptional Children of Candido Mota.
- Luciana de Morais Vicente – Professor of Ophthalmology at Universidade Estácio de Sá – Educational Institution; Coordinator of the Department of Ophthalmology, Hospital Estadual de Américo Brasiliense; Ophthalmologist at the AME in Taquaritinga.
- Luiz Antonio Gorla Marcomini – Professor at the Federal University of São Carlos, he advises undergraduate students, with recent publications in national journals
- Luiz Fernando Rezende da Silva Nominato – Professor at the School of Health and Human Ecology – FASEH, in Vespasiano-MG
- Luiz Flávio de Azevedo Villela – Professor at Marília Medical School – FAMEMA
- Maria Carolina Braga Norte Esteves – Professor at Marília Medical School –FAMEMA
- Pedro Paulo Vivacqua Cunha Cintra- Professor of Otorhinolaryngology – São Paulo-SP
- Pedro Pileggi Vinha – Director of the School NEOM-RB Education and Research in Dentistry, Coordinator and professor of the Update Courses in Facial Orthopedics taught at NEOM-RB (São Paulo), Coordinator of the graduate course in OFM, Lato sensu, FACSETE / NEOM-RB (São Paulo), Coordinator of the course of Snoring and Sleep Apnea in Adults, a program that is taught in different institutions throughout Brazil.
- Ricardo Miranda Lessa- Professor and General Coordinator of the Medical Course at Centro Universitário Barão de Mauá
- Suely Mayumi Motonaga Onofri – PhD Professor at the São Paulo State University Júlio de Mesquita Filho, UNESP – Marilia. She teaches and advises undergraduate students, developing research projects and publishing articles in national and international journals
- Thais Sêneda de Mecenas – Coordinator of the Specialization Course at the Institute for Advanced Hearing Studies (IEAA)
- Thomaz José Marra de Aquino – Professor at the Cerrado Patrocínio University Center, UNICER – Patrocínio-MG
- Vanessa R. Coimbra Ribeiro de Moura – Professor at UNAERP – Ribeirão Preto-SP
- Vanessa Ramos Pires Dinarte – Professor at Marília Medical School – FAMEMA – Marilia-SP
- Vivian Regina Affonso – Professor of Head and Neck Surgery and also Coordinator of the Professional Practice Unit of the second series of FAMEMA’s Medical and Nursing courses and Assistant Physician in Marília.
- Abenor Moreira Minaré Filho – Professor at the State University of Western Paraná – Unioeste
- André Armani – Professor at the State University of Londrina, teaches undergraduate classes and develops research projects, publishing his articles in national and international journals
- Carina Costa Cotrim – Assistant Physician at Hospital Governador Celso Ramos – Florianópolis-SC, advising resident physicians. Period: 2017-2020.
- Carlos Eduardo Monteiro Zappelini – Professor of Medicine at the University of the South of Santa Catarina (UNISUL)
- David Livingstone A. Figueiredo – Professor at the State University of the Midwest – Gurarapuava-PR, advises undergraduate students and final course works, develops research projects, with recent publications in national and international journals
- Eduardo Soares Maia Vieira de Souza- Professor at the Federal University of Santa Catarina
- Fernando Procianoy –Professor at the Federal University of Rio Grade do Sul, advises Master’s students, develops research projects, with publications in recent national and international journals.
- Guilherme Constante Preis Sella – Professor at Uni Cesumar, in Maringá-PR
- Sarah Perillo de Farias Wambier – PhD Professor at the State University of Ponta Grossa-PR
- Tatiana dos Santos Ciccone de Faria – Professor of the Specialization Course in Orthodontics at the Ingá- Hodos Higher Education Unit, UNINGÁ – Maringá-PR
- Cintia Sade de Paiva – Professor at Baylor College of Medicine – USA, develops research projects and publishes in national and international journals.
- Daniela Cavalcanti Ferrara de Almeida Cunha –Professor at Tufts University, United States.
- Flávia Leão Barbosa – PhD Associate at Baylor College of Medicine
- Gleidy Vannesa Espitia Rojas – Professor of the Speech Therapy Course at the University of Colombia
- Marcele Fonseca Falcão – Director of Boulos & Falcão Ophthalmology Services Inc. Verdun – Canada
Através de seu Portal Alumni, criado pelo Escritório Alumni USP, a Universidade compreende a importância e busca conhecer e manter contato com seus egressos de Graduação e de Pós-Graduação. O Portal Alumni é uma plataforma que permite formar a rede dos antigos alunos de Graduação e de Pós-Graduação (Mestrado e Doutorado), proporcionando o contato com seus colegas de turma, oportunidades de trabalho, educação continuada, receber aconselhamento profissional, entre outras vantagens. A Universidade incentiva a participação de todos os egressos nesse projeto, pois dessa forma, podemos conhecer o que vocês estão fazendo na sociedade e assim, ajudar a USP a formar melhor seus alunos de Graduação e de Pós-Graduação. Bem-vindos de volta à Universidade de São Paulo.
Updated in 20/09/2022